Wood laminate single fin long board 9’6″ by Watercooled Australia
Very light for its size good in all conditions, easy wave catcher will dominate in any lineup.
Watercooled were established back in 1975 in Torquay, Australia, by shaping legend, Kym Thompson. Over the years, Watercooled have pushed surf technology boundaries whilst constantly evolving their boards in terms of shape and design.
Today, the boards are at the forefront of surf technology, using the latest materials and shaping techniques providing the rider with ultimate levels of performance.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 114.22|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.