Walden longboard 9’0″
The Mega Magic has become one of best selling Walden surfboard designs ever: this board has become so popular because its increased volume allows a rider to move to a shorter board while maintaining stability and float, yet it still manoeuvres with performance. Volume is taken from the length and redistributed to the width and thickness which provides excellent float and stability while still maintaining performance. The Mega Magic will float like a board that is 12-18″ longer. For the bigger guy that normally rides a 10’0, with the Mega he can ride a 9’0 without giving up float or stability. The Mega Magic is excellent for nose riding, but the narrower nose will also perform better for more top to bottom riding.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 100|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.