Torq Summer 5 5´6″
We should have called this model the stoke machine! This board is so damn fun. It’s a full on smile generator. It’s short but wide with hidden volume; paddling is so easy it feels like you’re cheating. Those small summer waves become a playground of ramps and little power pockets that connect through little flats and fun bowl sections. It opens your eyes to a whole new skate park in the line-up. It’s such a versatile board – small waves, onshore days, first shortboard, step down for a longboard. No matter, this is the board that proves the old saying – there’s no such thing as bad surf.
|Daily rate||€ 30 / day|
|1 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 1 days||€ 15/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 200|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.