Torq Mini Longboard 8’0″
Appealing to those who are looking for more volume and better glide than a funboard, but aren’t interested in a full-size longboard. Great performance in thigh-high to slightly over head-high waves, this board is a tremendous wave catcher. A low entry rocker gets you moving and provides the glide needed on smaller, weaker days. We packaged just enough tail rocker to allow it to perform in quick beach breaks or as the surf increases. Rental fees might be slightly different than standard Surfy Nomads fees.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 100|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.