Performance minimal’s are one of the funnest, most versatile boards you can own. Great for first waves, perfect for gliding small clean waves and with the paddle and pick up for larger or junkier surf. Usually a performance minimal comes at a cost; the size of the board means to make it lightweight they are inherently weak and lose their responsive feel quickly or simply break. With the Torq TEC construction you get a lightweight board with all the strength of a much heavier one and much more responsivity. Our combination of carbon strips on the top and bottom make these boards super lively and surf a lot shorter than their length.
|Daily rate||€ 30 / day|
|1 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 1 days||€ 15/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 200|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.