Torq Hybrid 6´0″
If you could only surf one board, anywhere, anytime, this would be it. It’s a Hybrid of the best features from our favourite boards. The front half is from the Fish, designed for easy paddling, easy wave entry and front foot speed. From the mid-point back, the tail is from the Thruster – a tail that can handle serious waves and serious manoeuvres. It’s a one board quiver killer – with skate in crappy surf and hold in critical surf. It suits surfers with front foot flow or back foot attack. You can surf it all day at home, then jump on a plane to Indo. From 2ft to well overhead, mushy surf to macking surf, it’s your all round, go-to board of choice.
|Daily rate||€ 30 / day|
|1 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 1 days||€ 15/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 200|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.