Torq Fish 6’6″
Torq Fish 6’6″ tri or quad fin, 22 wide. With a shape that’s more today than yesterday, our modern “fish” design is built for speed. Excelling in chest to overhead high waves, it performs on those hollow, glassy days, yet enjoys mushy, sloppy and less than perfect conditions too. Comprised of a full nose and wide mid, with clean balanced curves that blend into a swallow tail. The bottom contours through single to double concave with a lightly flipped nose. Tune to your taste with Tri-Quad option.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 100|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.