Torq Epoxy Hybrid TEC 6’0″
This is the board for the dream days – when the swell lines are stacked to the horizon and the wind, tide and sand bars align. The glory days when one wave can stay with you for weeks and months afterwards. The days when your everyday board just isn’t going to cut it, this is the day for the Thruster. It’s a versatile board that will shred with the best but in bigger or hollower waves from 3ft and up, the Thruster is your wingman – solid and confidence giving, fast and sure footed in powerful surf, it’ll hold a line in the barrel, carve a massive arc out on the shoulder and set up high and tight to drive through the bottom turn and project beyond the lip line. The best board for the best days.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 50|
Find a place to stay near LagosPowered by Shakabay
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.