Torq AM Pod Mod
In 2000 the original Pod rapidly became a global favorite, allowing surfers to drop six inches off their shortboards and revolutionize punting. The Pod Mod design is a heavily modified Pod, designed to be ridden even shorter and wider than the original, catering to the surfer that wants a little more volume forward to catch waves but doesn’t want to sacrifice performance. The tail has been widened for small wave glide, and the original single to double concave has been replaced with a flat entry to concave vee for quick rail to rail transitions. Experienced surfers ride this board 3”- 6” shorter than you are tall.
|Daily rate||€ 40 / day|
|1 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 1 days||€ 20/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 400|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.