From gliding and tip riding, to surfing in powerful conditions, the requirement for a modern longboard is versatility. Our design delivers, covering all terrain. From young to old, new school through traditional styles, first wave rides to decades of experience. With low entry rocker and full outline you’ll find a board that glides in the small stuff and can be ridden from the front. Progressive surfers will find a quick midsection, slightly pulled tail, with enough release to keep the board fast and loose. 2+1 fin set up.
|Daily rate||€ 40 / day|
|1 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 1 days||€ 20/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 200|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.