Torq 7’2” Epoxy Minimal
Perfect board for Sagres and spots around. Is really good to back quickly in surf mood and train balance and paddeling. I can be used for small conditions even with 1,5 Meter or more. Pretty fust and fun board, perfect for beginner and medium level surfers. “…ALL LEVELS OF SURFERS IN VIRTUALLY EVERY CONDITION” This crossover range caters to all levels of surfers in virtually every condition. From waist high mush to overhead and hollow. The versatility of the Mod Fun makes them an excellent choice if you need one board to handle all the conditions where you live and travel. Featuring a medium full nose and shallow mid-entry there is enough volume for smaller days and weaker surf. As the surf jumps up, step back and the board transforms. You’ll find a board that feels shorter than it’s length, delivering predictable handling and performance. Tri-fin set-up. http://www.torq-surfboards.com/fun-72.html
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 100|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.