Tomo Nano by Firewire FST 5’4″
The original MPH (Modern Planing Hull). The NANO is the stock MPH and a true example of a 21st century modern thruster. It is a user friendly all around board but a radical performer with free flowing speed and a very natural controlled ride. Effortlessly fast and loose, yet predictable and drivey, the NANO ticks all the boxes. The rider really feels as though they can pull off any maneuver and it rides with a very pure sensation of flow. The NANO features a clean, foiled shape, a wide point forward of center, a round nose for smooth turns and a wide chopped tail with soft corners for exceptional speed and glide. The straight rail line through the back end of the board will provide the necessary control through turns. The Nano has a surprising range with good edge control in bigger punchy waves. Ride this one in the middle to the performance end of your preferred volume range in thigh to slightly overhead surf. Works Well In: Point Breaks, Beach Break, Hollow and Full waves. Tail: Square.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 200|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.