Takayama, Scorpion, Egg, 7’0″, 4+1 fin set-up.
I bet everyone knows the Takayama Scorpion, but just in case I’ paste here the description given by the shaper: “The ultimate mini-noserider! Surf the board from the nose or turn on a dime. Probably one of the fastest mid-length boards out there, now with controlled maneouverability. Donald first came up with this design in the mid 60’s. It has been slightly re-worked and now is basically a smaller version of the Erik Sommer Model. Coming in lengths from 6’8” to 8’, this board will absolutely fly when ridden on the nose. With a true “pin” tail and a 2 + 1 fin setup, this board will perform the tightest of turns when pushed to it’s limits. An excellent alternative for someone looking for a shorter ‘longboard’. “
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 25.78|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.