Surfboard 7’0″ EGG 51L
A fun all around surfboard, great for Beginners and ideal for Greek waves ! The Company’s description bellow. The BIC EGG 7’0’’ is an uncompromisingly modern shape, featuring seriously wide nose and tail sections, plus a squeaky-tight rocker profile, to give an excellent paddle take-off, exceptional planing, and even better manoeuvrability. It’s THE perfect board for surfers wanting to learn and progress easily, with lots of big surf sensations right from the start. But the EGG 7 is also a great choice for more experienced surfers looking to ride all kinds of waves, with total confidence in BIC’s DURA-TEC construction. Available in the original Tri-fin «Thruster» config, it can also be switched to Quad-fin set-up for those who prefer that kind of surf style. A genuine all-terrain wave board !
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 200|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.