Spider, safari, shortboard, 6’4”
This board works better on bigger waves. I really like this board, super easy to duck-dive on and super easy to perform turns and cutbacks on, when you catch a wave with it, but pretty difficult to catch one in the first place for me. However, I would only rate myself as an intermediate surfer and I weigh around 80kg so it may be a pretty easy ride for others :D.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.