Softlite 8’0 Mad Lab
The Test Tube uses our Mal shapes. They paddle fast and are extremely stable. The boards are very versatile, and even suitable for experienced surfers. They are great for small days, and big enough for traditional longboard moves such as noserideing etc.
|Daily rate||€ 30 / day|
|3 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 3 days||€ 20/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 50|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.