Shortboard 6’0, this is the board I use the most here in Portugal. Usually fit every condition, the board is short so it very easy to maneuver and turn, but also offers some volume so it also provide good balance. Its also easy to duckdive the board. You should have used a shortboard before if you want to rent this board. I have also a high performance board and a fish, so feel free to ask me if you want to know the best option for you. I also have a lot of experience with surfing in Portugal and are happy to explain the different spots to you. The board will come with leash and glassfiber fins.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 50|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.