Rip Curl MiniMal 7’2″
Mini Mals are great universal surfoboards!This board is versatile enough for surfers of all skill levels to enjoy. Beginners can feel comfortable learning on this board and experienced surfers can have more fun on this than a long board. The wide nose still gives you the advantages of a long board for paddling and nose riding but the smaller size will give you some added maneuverability and control.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 66.02|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.