Qraft Curtis 7’0″
The QRAFT Curtis 7’0 is a very polyvalent surfboard that will suit either the intermediate surfers or the performant surfers that need a little bit of confort. It good volume at the nose and it flat rocker will give you an easy paddle and a stable take off; where it sharp outline and it pin tail will give you some good drive on the wave.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 150|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.