NSP Elements 7’10”
Designed for the weekend warrior. Paddles easily and catches waves early, get you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard the name says it all!: – A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills. – Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily. – Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks. – Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
|Daily rate||€ 20 / day|
Find a place to stay near PenichePowered by Shakabay
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.