All Merrick shortboard pin tail 5’9
Channel Island shortboard 5’9″. It’s a fast, speedy board, very good for steep carves and is very steady, can gain fast speed when paddling. Has a deck, fins a leasch and wax. The deck is a bit used but still in perfect condition. This board is perfect for tube ridding and big turns, the best swell for it is 1 to 2,5 meters maybe 3 depending on the power of the wave. It’s a board for medium and advanced surfers.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 25|
Find a place to stay near CarcavelosPowered by Shakabay
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.