JS Revolution 6’0″
JS 6’0″, 20 wide, revolution, squash tail. One of JS industries best selling models of all time, its shape and construction (both of which have been improved on for 2013) make it a leading performer in small waves. The 3 key improvements to the REVOLUTION are the updated carbon, 5 fin setup and slightly fuller rails. The rails have been improved to give you the same response without catching or bogging in soft/sloppy conditions.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 100|
Find a place to stay near PenichePowered by Shakabay
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.