Mutant X Surfboards Presents: The Green Machine Resin Tent Longboard The outline is full from nose to tail providing stability on almost any wave conditions. There is plenty of room on the rounded nose to come forward and hang ten. There is a slight taper through the tail that lets the rider easily maneuver the board. ROCKER: Low-to-moderate rocker allows the rider to get into waves easily and early. CONTOURS: I designed this board with a single to double concave. FOIL: This board has plenty of volume in the nose, tail, and the rails. This provides added stability that allows riders at any level to enjoy this board. Traditional Resin, rail laps, extra tail patch, and gloss and polish finish with Black Pin line on Deck with racing strip on bottom, with a California Redwood Stringer I always Hand Shape and Design in Oceanside, CA USA. Features * Construction: US blanks + High grade of 6oz. + 4oz. top and 6oz. bottom Poly Resin – * Gloss Finish with Resin color with Black Pin Line on Deck with Extra Tail Patch and Custom Stringer with Racing Strip on Bottom * This board comes with a 2+1 Fin FCS set up * 100% hand shaped Length: 9′-1″ Width: 22.5″ Thickness: 2.75″ Thanks for looking Keep Surfing Mutant Mike
|Daily rate||€ 30 / day|
|5 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 5 days||€ 20/day|
|7 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 7 days||€ 15/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 214.83|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.