The perfect surfboard for most conditions in Portugal, 6’3 fish can be used by people with a little surfing experience to professionals. Can be a little hard to duck-dive but offers excellent speed and balance, really easy to surf. Recommended conditions: small to high, if its a big swell i would recommend a shortboard, depending on the spot you want to surf. I have a lot of experience surfing around in Portugal and are happy to help you plan your surf trip. Comes with glassfiber fins and leash. Comes with quad setup, but I only use three-fin(thruster). The board can be picked up in the city center.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 50|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.