Firewire Tommo SKX 5´10″
y M.P.H. philosophy is that at ground level, every board should work well in crappy conditions. But the SKX also works well in the conditions I designed it for, which is more of an unruly ocean where a planning hull, a wide tail, might be too much lift and speed. with the SKX, the squash tail will give a little more control in those situations.”
|Daily rate||€ 40 / day|
|1 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 1 days||€ 20/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 400|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.