Firewire Tommo Cymatic
he Cymatic is an avant-garde, ultra high performance machine. This shape is a hybrid of the Sci-Fi and Omni models so obvious, you can almost imagine the two boards combining naturally one night with Tomo away from the shaping bay. Fans of the Sci-Fi will immediately notice Tomo’s double bat tail. Much of the Sci-Fi’s popularity in 2016 and 2017 has been this tail design coupled with Tomo’s Quad Inside Single Concave. Functionally, the marriage of these two design elements has been brilliant – the double bat adding much needed grip to the wave’s face, offsetting the extreme lift and speed created by the Quad Inside Single Concave. By melding these elements with the reduced swing weight of the Omni’s nose, Daniel Tomson has created an evolved version of both boards that surfs most similarly to the Sci-Fi but with slightly more rocker, and an increased ease of use in waves 1 to 5 feet.
|Daily rate||€ 40 / day|
|1 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 1 days||€ 20/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 400|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.