Firewire Machado Midas 6´0
With a design process similar to that of The Go Fish, Rob wasn’t timid when it came to drawing inspiration from the past when it came to creating The Midas. The tail was inspired by some 80’s twin fins. Most specifically, the winged twin fin designs of Mark Richards. And Rob placed the wings intentionally to align with the two forward fins. This is a big reason that Rob enjoys it as a two plus one setup most of the time, but he also likes it as a thruster when the waves get big.
|Daily rate||€ 40 / day|
|1 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 1 days||€ 20/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 400|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.