Firewire LFT Evo
Almost symmetrical outline and a completely unique and highly innovative “Double inside single concave into split quad concave” planing hull, The EVO feels as if it’s almost ‘levitating’ on the water! Yet once on rail, it has a precise rail sensitivity and hold. The EVO should be ridden as short as possible with user friendly volumes packed into the shortest MPH sizings yet offered by Tomo The EVO should be considered favorable to smaller weaker waves, however like most Tomo MPH Designs , the EVO will still be quite functional in overhead waves conditions. LENGTH 4′ 8″ WIDTH 17 1/2″ THICKNESS 1 3/4″ TAIL Squash VOLUME 16.7
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 228.44|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.