IT’S THE IDEAL BOARD AND ULTIMATE WAVE CATCHING MACHINE FOR INTERMEDIATES OR FOR THOSE WHO DON’T WANT TO MISS A WAVE. Short 6.6 MOBY. Moby has come a long way at Fatum surfboards and pretty much sums up what we stand for: the best possible board for every surfer. The Moby satisfies so many surfers and really spices up their surfing even when they’re only surfing a few times a year. This wave catchers relatively wide squash tail and the wider outline from nose to tail will support your surfing with maximum speed, maneuverability and when surfed off the back foot an aggressive feel. Even though it was originally designed for intermediate surfers that were looking for a shorter board it quickly became a favorite with a variety of surfers.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 50|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.