Takayama model Egg 7’2″
Epoxy Tuflite board. 7’2 Takayama model. Good board for intermediate and advanced surfers in all conditions and beaches but idealy from 2 to over head waves, beach break or point break. Small beginners also can have fun in some 1/2feet waves. I usually ride it when it’s big an/or choppy but so much fun with good perfect waves. Loose and fast for long rides, easy to paddle and catch waves.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 150|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.