Diego Fernandes Fish aka Polish Flag
Recently my favourite board, the eggy nose will give you more time for pop up and the volume of the board helps it gain a lot of speed after just few strokes. It’s not very heavy when it comes to duckdiving. It stays manouvrable and feels very cruisy at the same time. The board has almost no rocker so surfing it on hollow waves like Carcavelos, Supertubos and Praia Grande might be tricky.. Still most of the time it’s a true wave catching machine.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 80|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.