Clayton Dredger 5´10″
The DREDGER has been designed with drive and manuverability in mind. Surfed at your normal length and slightly shorter by intermediate to experienced surfers. The design has a lower rocker with a slightly fuller nose and tail. The excitement in the design is the high bump next to the side fins creating a pivot point which gives this board its looseness. The board performs well in small to medium size waves and can be customised for those bigger days. Concaves are medium single to double with a distinctive “v” in the tail. The board performs best as a squash tail with a thruster set up. In your quiver this would be that board most ridden in small to medium size surf pivoting on the hip and throwing buckets of water into the air.
|Daily rate||€ 30 / day|
|1 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 1 days||€ 15/day|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 200|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.