Channel Islands Flyer “f” 6’0″
All around board good in small to overhead waves by Channel Islands. Responsive enough for advanced surfers but enough volume and forgiving enough for less experienced surfers. Perfect board for the break in front of my place (Balian beach). I have more boards from 5’10” to 9’6″ and everything in between. If you want to change boards at anytime you can for no extra cost.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Deposit Returned upon surfboard return||€ 171.87|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.