Bic 7’3 Mini Malibu
One of the most versatile boards of the range, particularly for those looking for a combination of longboard stability and mini-mal surfing. The Natural Surf 2 gives lightweight riders a durable and stable “longboard” feel for easily catching many waves. Heavier surfers will enjoy the mid-range length for their transition to shorter boards, short-board manoeuvers and bigger surf conditions.
|Daily rate||€ 30 / day|
|3 days Daily rate for rentals of minimum 3 days||€ 20/day|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.