5’8 Quad Wavestorm #1
Beginner-intermediate level board – brand new as of 2/2022. Modern Retro Fish is a classic throwback to the boards of the 70s, and meant for long drawn out turns and stylish free-surfing. Manufacturer states this board was created with fine research and development throughout some of the most prominent Southern California breaks. Design has 2x Bolt Thru 4.5″ performance driver fins and 2x Bolt Thru 2″ bonzer twins.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.