Ricky Carroll, Hemi squash tail, 5’10
Lunghezza della tavola
Livello del surfista
A great short board that is well suited for the small surf that frequents San Diego, but also performs well in the larger swells. This board is tailored for a intermediate to advanced surfer. Can be ridden as a quad or a standard tri-fin. it is in an Impeccable condition, and there is a guarantee that you will have fun.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Caparra Returned upon surfboard return||€ 85.93|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.