ITIWIT INFLATABLE 10’7 ALLROUND SUPBOARD
Lunghezza della tavola
Larghezza della tavola
Spessore della tavola
Livello del surfista
Portugal is the ideal place for a stand-up-paddle. You can discover the hidden caves of Algarve in Lagoa, Benagil, Carvoeiro, the natural park of Ria Formosa (in Faro-Tavira) or the countless rivers and lakes in the countryside of Portugal. Also, you can catch some small waves. The Stand-up paddleboard comes with everything you need (air pump, paddles, life vest on request). You could even paddle with two persons on one board if you want. You can fix some luggage in front of the board. Perhaps to transport a Pick-nick to a hidden beach.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Caparra Returned upon surfboard return||€ 150|
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.