Guy Surfboards Slug
Longueur de la planche de surf
Largeur de planche de surf
Épaisseur de planche de surf
Configuration des ailerons
Niveau du surfeur
Small to medium wave ripper plént’y of volume and glide …. if very small use just thé little back fins if médium siZe waves use thé big fins. Shaped by Guy Surfboards in St-Jean-de-Luz, France.
|Daily rate||€ 10 / day|
|Long term daily rate Applies after the 14th day||€ 5/day|
|Fixed fees For pickup and return: applies only once per rental.||€ 15/rental|
|Dépôt de garantie Returned upon surfboard return||€ 400|
Accessoires de planche de surf
How rental works on Surfy Nomads
- Surfy Nomads helps you find the right surfboard for your surf trip and get in contact with the surfboard owner.
- Once you're in contact via email, you manage the rental details directly with the owner: dates, pickup and return location, payment...
- When you submit the "Request booking" form, an email will be sent to the owner with all the booking details: check your email inbox for the answer.
- Once you're in contact with the surfboard owner, you can choose to keep communicating via email or exchange your mobile numbers and chat via WhatsApp.
- Surfy Nomads doesn't apply any extra fee, the service is currently free.